Dr. Darryl A. Warren
Memberships (Past and Present):
- American Dental Association
- NC Dental Association
- Craven-Jones-Pamlico Dental Society
- Flying Dentists Association
- International Team of Implantology
- Dental Organization of Conscious Sedation
- American Orthodontic Society
- "W" Group F.I.X
- Seattle Study Group
- ITI Study Group
Education & Professional Affiliations:
- Hendrix College (Conway, AR) Graduating 1973 BA Degree
- UTCHS University of Tennessee Center for Health Sciences, DDS, 1976
- McCarthy Dental 1999-2013
- New Bern Dental Associates 1984-1999
- Family Dental Center 1979- 1984
- NC Dept. of Public Health 1976-1978
Boating, fishing, hunting, flying general aviation aircraft, motorcycling.
Treating obstructive sleep apnea with oral appliances. Diagnosing and treating complex dental conditions.
Philosophy of Care:
I am committed to identifying, treating, caring and obtaining proper treatment for patients in my community with sleep disorders related primarily to obstructive sleep apnea.
Sleep apnea is a deadly condition.
Call 252-633-1715 today for an appointment. Don’t wait any longer. Start your recovery today.